[TYPO3-calendar] Re: [Typo3-calendar] just display weekdays Wednesday - Sunday

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 30 10:59:26 CET 2013

Am 19.01.2007 18:02, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Georg,
> Georg Ringer schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>> first of all many thanks for this extension: It is not very easy to
>> understand because just so many thinks possible (which is good :D)
>>
>> A question: Is there a possibility to display just the days from
>> Wednesday to Sunday?
>
> No, but you can write your own week-display-service and though overwrite
> the existing one. Contact me if you are interested and I tell you how to
> do it.
>
> Regards,
> Mario
>>
>> many thanks for your answer
>> georg

Hey Mario

I just found this old message cause I have the same question:
How to display only selected weekdays (Wen-Sun for example)?

I want to use it for a list view.
There I found the parameter "additionalCategoryWhere". Is it possible to
use this to add something like "weekday=3"? If yes: how to use this
parameter?

If thats not possible: How can I write my own display-service (as you
wrote above)?

Thanks
Patrick