[TYPO3-calendar] [Typo3-calendar] just display weekdays Wednesday - Sunday

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Wed Jan 30 16:23:49 CET 2013

Hi Patrick,

Am 30.01.13 10:59, schrieb PM:
> Am 19.01.2007 18:02, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>> Hi Georg,
>> Georg Ringer schrieb:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> first of all many thanks for this extension: It is not very easy to
>>> understand because just so many thinks possible (which is good :D)
>>>
>>> A question: Is there a possibility to display just the days from
>>> Wednesday to Sunday?
>>
>> No, but you can write your own week-display-service and though overwrite
>> the existing one. Contact me if you are interested and I tell you how to
>> do it.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mario
>>>
>>> many thanks for your answer
>>> georg
>
> Hey Mario
>
> I just found this old message cause I have the same question:
> How to display only selected weekdays (Wen-Sun for example)?
>
> I want to use it for a list view.
> There I found the parameter "additionalCategoryWhere". Is it possible to
> use this to add something like "weekday=3"? If yes: how to use this
> parameter?

The parameter is for the sql-where, which might not have the information
(it might, if you don't have recurring events).

> If thats not possible: How can I write my own display-service (as you
> wrote above)?

Have a look at the ext_localconf.php of cal. There is a service
definition for the week view:

/* Default week View */
t3lib_extMgm::addService($_EXTKEY,  'cal_view' /* sv type */,
'tx_default_week' /* sv key */,
	array(
		'title' => 'Default Week View', 'description' => '', 'subtype' => 'week',
		'available' => TRUE, 'priority' => 50, 'quality' => 50,
		'os' => '', 'exec' => '',
		'classFile' =>
t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY).'view/class.tx_cal_weekview.php',
		'className' => 'tx_cal_weekview',
	)
);

iIn your case, you need a similar definition (change the path to your
file and the file name) and increase the priority. Extend the cal week
view and you are ready :)

Regards,
Mario