[TYPO3-calendar] Question regading calendar and custom columns

Werner Groß W.F.Gross at t-online.de
Mon Jan 28 21:11:06 CET 2013

Hello,

when I log into the backend as admin, I can only see the column with the
names of the appointments in the overview of the so
called "Kalendertermine" point in the german version. My question is, is it
possible to create/unhide new colums, e.g. starting date of that
appointment? The title often isn't enough to find the right apponintment
when I want to change details etc., so it'd be very helpful if there could
be other criterias shown in new columns.

Sincerely yours,
Werner