[TYPO3-calendar] Show in Legend only categories used this month

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Thu Jan 17 16:16:17 CET 2013

Am 17.01.13 13:33, schrieb PM:

>>> (2) sounds to be to complicated for me.
>>>
>>> So I'll try (1).
>>> There is the problem that findEventsWithin finally ends at
>>> findAllWithin(...) in class.tx_cal_event_service.php which uses
>>> $this->conf['category'] to put a where with the categories in the
>>> db-select.
>>>
>>> Questions:
>>> A.) So I have to set $this->conf['category'] to the correct values
>>> before calling findEventsWithin(...) right?
>>>

>>> B.)But the values for $this->conf['category'] should be in the second
>>> call only the categories not used before. (less memory usages cause I
>>> already have the other events)
>>> So my question: How can I get all categories that exist? (then I can
>>> compare the two lists (existing without used categories = needed cat.)
>>
>> Well, that should be in $this->conf['view.']['allowedCategory']
>>>
>>> C.)  Maybe you haven't seen this question: If I want to use my module in
>>> the month template and in the year view template, how can I find out
>>> which template/view is calling my module?

Well, there is no documentation for it :(
But it should be self explaining, if you understand the
model-view-controller concept cal is build up on:

Any *_model.tmpl of the standard_template folder belongs to a model.
And most of the others belong to a view :)

>> I would say: our bugtracker (forge), which has also a wiki :)
>
> Do you mean: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cal/wiki
> I don't find an answer to this in your wiki. It seems the wiki has only
> 2 pages?

Sorry, that was the answer for D -> where to upload/put

Regards,
Mario