[TYPO3-calendar] Show in Legend only categories used this month

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 24 15:59:46 CET 2013

Hi Mario

> Well, there is no documentation for it :(
> But it should be self explaining, if you understand the
> model-view-controller concept cal is build up on:
>
> Any *_model.tmpl of the standard_template folder belongs to a model.
> And most of the others belong to a view :)

Sorry, my question was about the following:

Imagine I have used ###MODULE__MYFILE### as well in the month.tmpl and
the year.tmpl

If it is in the month.tmpl then I have to use the categories of this month.
If it is in the year.tmpl then of this year.

So my Module has to know which view is currently used.
Is there a variable for it?

Thanks
Patrick