[TYPO3-calendar] Show in Legend only categories used this month

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 17 13:33:59 CET 2013

>> (2) sounds to be to complicated for me.
>>
>> So I'll try (1).
>> There is the problem that findEventsWithin finally ends at
>> findAllWithin(...) in class.tx_cal_event_service.php which uses
>> $this->conf['category'] to put a where with the categories in the
>> db-select.
>>
>> Questions:
>> A.) So I have to set $this->conf['category'] to the correct values
>> before calling findEventsWithin(...) right?
>>

>> B.)But the values for $this->conf['category'] should be in the second
>> call only the categories not used before. (less memory usages cause I
>> already have the other events)
>> So my question: How can I get all categories that exist? (then I can
>> compare the two lists (existing without used categories = needed cat.)
>
> Well, that should be in $this->conf['view.']['allowedCategory']
>>
>> C.)  Maybe you haven't seen this question: If I want to use my module in
>> the month template and in the year view template, how can I find out
>> which template/view is calling my module?
>
> I would say: our bugtracker (forge), which has also a wiki :)

Do you mean: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cal/wiki
I don't find an answer to this in your wiki. It seems the wiki has only
2 pages?

> Regards,
> Mario
>>

>> Thanks for answering every day :-)

Have you read my second message from yesterday at 14:45?
I'll repeat 2 of them that are not answered yet, just to complete the
picture

A.)If I do as I wrote in A) everything works. Is there a reason not to
set this config variable to another value?

D.) Is there a plugin/module collection site where I can upload the code
s.t. someone else can use/develop it further?