[TYPO3-calendar] how to realize a weekly list of events

Christian Hernmarck linux at lists.hernmarck.ch
Wed Dec 11 12:01:07 CET 2013

Hi!

For a project I need to show th events for the next 7 days (and then
with a pagebrowser for the weeks) - but it should look like a list of
events...

eg:
Tue Dec 10
 13h30 Event1
 15h00 Event 2
Thu Dec 12
 13h40 Event 3
 19h00 Event 4

and not 7 columns with Mon-Sun... (like a timetable... as default week
view).

So - how to do?
Starting with the week view and change the template to show the events
as a list... there I need to get some sort of "daywrapper"

Or start with the list view and try to show th events of a week (not a
certain number of events) - with the possibility to browse forward to
the next week... (and back...)

Maybe someone can help me to show the better way...

Thanx in advance!
Christian