[TYPO3-calendar] how to realize a weekly list of events

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Wed Dec 11 18:13:11 CET 2013

Hi Christian,

Am 11.12.13 12:01, schrieb Christian Hernmarck:
> Hi!
>
> For a project I need to show th events for the next 7 days (and then
> with a pagebrowser for the weeks) - but it should look like a list of
> events...
>
> eg:
> Tue Dec 10
>  13h30 Event1
>  15h00 Event 2
> Thu Dec 12
>  13h40 Event 3
>  19h00 Event 4
>
> and not 7 columns with Mon-Sun... (like a timetable... as default week
> view).
>
> So - how to do?
> Starting with the week view and change the template to show the events
> as a list... there I need to get some sort of "daywrapper"
>
> Or start with the list view and try to show th events of a week (not a
> certain number of events) - with the possibility to browse forward to
> the next week... (and back...)
>

> Maybe someone can help me to show the better way...

You can use the week view with the list template. Week-view "just
defines the range to search for events (watch out for the
startPointCorrection and endPointCorrection TS option) and the template
defines the kind of rendering. Have a look at the month.tmpl which has
the ###LIST### marker included.
Use the view.list.xxx TS options to configure the list.

Regards,
Mario