[TYPO3-calendar] Re: need help with ecternal calender events

Donya Mashaallahpoor donya.mashalapour at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 21:38:32 CET 2013

Hi Mario,

Thank you for answering my post.

As I see documents and different pages which are explaing the Typo3 calender and
also some youtube videos, I have done almost all part of the job. Actually I left the calender
and start tt_news and I face same problem!
I understood then, that the problem is mostly not because of the unwanted mistakes or
misunderstandings but it was because of the not being matched of the version of the
exersion with the typo3 I was working with.
Now the question is how we can be sure with exersion is match with the version of the typo3
we are using ?! Have you faced this problem ?is there any idea to choose the right exersion
for the typical typo3 one uses ?

Cheers,
Donya