[TYPO3-calendar] Weird problem with extending cal

Thomas Kowtsch typo3 at thomas-kowtsch.de
Fri Oct 19 16:06:02 CEST 2012

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:33:57 +0200, Chris
Müller<mueller at cyperfection.de> wrote:
> I am using TYPO3 4.7.5 and cal 1.5.1 and experienced a very strange
> behaviour: If I install the cal__dam_references extension from TER
and
> logout of the TYPO3 backend I cannot login again. If I deactivate
the
> extension I can log in to the backend again.
> Now I tried to reproduce this problem with a freshly installed
> introduction package - the same problem occured.

Mhhhhhh...i'm not sure yet.

How do you see the failing login? Any error message? Do you have
access to the php error log and check for anything there?
Did you see this problem with previous versions of cal and/or TYPO3?

Thanks for showing this and for your help with debugging!

Thomas

sent through mobile device