[TYPO3-calendar] Weird problem with extending cal

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Oct 19 16:26:18 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

 > How do you see the failing login? Any error message? Do you have
access > to the php error log and check for anything there?

The error message at login is "Your login attempt did not succeed", the
same when the password is wrong. I tested in on two independend
installations, an integration system and a freshly installed
introduction package.

I have no php error message in the error log.

 > Did you see this problem with previous versions of cal and/or TYPO3?

I tested an old installation with TYPO3 4.5 and changed the
loginSecurityLevel to rsa, the login works there. So I can reproduce it
only on a TYPO3 4.7 system.

 > Thanks for showing this and for your help with debugging!

If you can give me a hint where I should look at.

Regards,
Chris.