[TYPO3-calendar] No events in ICS calendar

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Sun May 20 21:16:22 CEST 2012

Hi Ralf,

Am 20.05.12 20:59, schrieb Ralf Heydenreich:
> Am 19.05.2012 18:07, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>> Hi Ralf,
>>
>> Am 18.05.12 23:39, schrieb Ralf Heydenreich:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I've configured cal with multiple calendars. One of them is a normal
>>> calendar which works as expected (list view shows all expected events).
>>> The second calendar is an imported ICS file. I think this file is valid
>>> since I've imported it successfully into Mozilla Thunderbird
>>> (Lightning). But in the list view of my page there are no events
>>> displayed for this calendar. I've used the standard templates which are
>>> delivered with the cal extension. Is there anything additionally to
>>> configure for ICS list view?
>>
>> There are a couple issues which got mixed up:
>>
>> After saving your ICS calendar, are the events created which belong to
>> the ics calendar file? If not, you should have a look if you've got
>> configured the options.tx_cal_controller.pageIDForPlugin in the
>> pageTsConfig.
>>

> Hi Mario,
> the events are not created. I've set the mentioned option in a page
> which contains the calendar plugin (in page TS). Additionally, I've
> created a configuration template at this page which contains the
> configuration for the calendar plugin. Here's the setup for this template:

Hmmm, I had a look at the code and you only need the page TS option, in
case of recurrency. The events should be created anyways. So lets do it
step by step:

- create a calendar record and switch it to ics-file.
- Enter a title and attach the file.
- Save and close the record.
=> events should be created inside the same folder/page

If this doesn't work, please double check, that the folder
"uploads/tx_cal/ics/" exists and contains your ics-file. Try a different
ics file (maybe some holidays, from the internet).

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Mario