[TYPO3-calendar] No events in ICS calendar

Ralf Heydenreich rheydenr at justmail.de
Sun May 20 23:10:31 CEST 2012

Am 20.05.2012 21:16, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> Am 20.05.12 20:59, schrieb Ralf Heydenreich:
>> Am 19.05.2012 18:07, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>>> Hi Ralf,

>>> There are a couple issues which got mixed up:
>>>
>>> After saving your ICS calendar, are the events created which belong to
>>> the ics calendar file? If not, you should have a look if you've got
>>> configured the options.tx_cal_controller.pageIDForPlugin in the
>>> pageTsConfig.
>>>

>> Hi Mario,
>> the events are not created. I've set the mentioned option in a page
>> which contains the calendar plugin (in page TS). Additionally, I've
>> created a configuration template at this page which contains the
>> configuration for the calendar plugin. Here's the setup for this
>> template:
>
> Hmmm, I had a look at the code and you only need the page TS option, in
> case of recurrency. The events should be created anyways. So lets do it
> step by step:
>
> - create a calendar record and switch it to ics-file.
> - Enter a title and attach the file.
> - Save and close the record.
> => events should be created inside the same folder/page
>
> If this doesn't work, please double check, that the folder
> "uploads/tx_cal/ics/" exists and contains your ics-file. Try a different
> ics file (maybe some holidays, from the internet).
>
> I hope that helps.

Hi Mario,
your tip was a good help. I've created a new calendar and imported the
holiday calendar from a website. This worked. All the events are
imported correctly. Now it seems that it depends from the encoding and
some other properties of the file. I will explore this again and give
you some feedback asap. Thanks again for the moment.

Ralf.