[TYPO3-calendar] No events in ICS calendar

Ralf Heydenreich rheydenr at justmail.de
Sun May 20 20:59:53 CEST 2012

Am 19.05.2012 18:07, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> Am 18.05.12 23:39, schrieb Ralf Heydenreich:
>> Hi all,
>> I've configured cal with multiple calendars. One of them is a normal
>> calendar which works as expected (list view shows all expected events).
>> The second calendar is an imported ICS file. I think this file is valid
>> since I've imported it successfully into Mozilla Thunderbird
>> (Lightning). But in the list view of my page there are no events
>> displayed for this calendar. I've used the standard templates which are
>> delivered with the cal extension. Is there anything additionally to
>> configure for ICS list view?
>
> There are a couple issues which got mixed up:
>
> After saving your ICS calendar, are the events created which belong to
> the ics calendar file? If not, you should have a look if you've got
> configured the options.tx_cal_controller.pageIDForPlugin in the
> pageTsConfig.

Hi Mario,
the events are not created. I've set the mentioned option in a page
which contains the calendar plugin (in page TS). Additionally, I've
created a configuration template at this page which contains the
configuration for the calendar plugin. Here's the setup for this template:

config.renderCharset = utf-8
config.language=de
config.locale_all=de_DE

plugin.tx_cal_controller {
  # page with cal-records
  pidList = 26
  allowSubscribe = 0

  view {
    event.event.disableEnd = 1
    list.listTemplate = fileadmin/ext_templates/cal/list.tmpl
    event.eventModelTemplate = fileadmin/ext_templates/cal/event_model.tmpl
    event.eventTemplate = fileadmin/ext_templates/cal/event.tmpl
    location.locationTemplate = fileadmin/ext_templates/cal/location.tmpl
    location.locationModelTemplate =
fileadmin/ext_templates/cal/location_model.tmpl
    organizer.organizerTemplate = fileadmin/ext_templates/cal/organizer.tmpl
    organizer.organizerModelTemplate =
fileadmin/ext_templates/cal/organizer_model.tmpl

    list {
      monthWrapperFormat = %m.%Y
      event.timeFormat = %H.%M
      event.dateFormat = %a, %d.%m.%Y
      event.location.dataWrap =

      maxEvents = 15
      starttime = today
    }

    event {
      eventViewPid = 23
      event {
        dontShowEndDateIfEqualsStartDate=1
        title.dataWrap =
        alldayTitle.dataWrap =
        image.stdWrap.dataWrap =
        image.maxW = 190
        startdate.dataWrap =
        dateFormat = %d.%m.%y
        starttime.dataWrap =
        enddate.dataWrap =
        endtime.dataWrap =
        timeFormat = %H:%M Uhr
        location.dataWrap =
        organizer.dataWrap = Veranstalter: |
        description.dataWrap =
        attachment.20.stdWrap.dataWrap =
      }
    }

    location {
      locationViewPid = 30
      location {
        name.dataWrap =
        description.dataWrap =
        street.dataWrap = Adresse:<br>
        zip.dataWrap =
        city.dataWrap =
        link.dataWrap = Website:&nbsp;
        showMap = 0
      }
    }
    organizer {
      organizer {
        name.dataWrap =
        description.dataWrap =
        street.dataWrap = Adresse:<br>
        zip.dataWrap =
        city.dataWrap =
        link.dataWrap = Website:&nbsp;
      }
    }
  }
}

If there are any mistakes please let me know.

TIA,
Ralf.