[TYPO3-calendar] cal_ts_service: Every event from seminars lasts 3 hours

Sönke Hartung hartung.germany at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 14:08:37 CEST 2012

Hello List,

i've found a solution. For any reason (which?) is
plugin.tx_cal_controller.display.seminars copyed to
plugin.tx_cal_controller.display.seminars2
My changes there work fine. What's the difference between seminars and
seminars2?

Now two other challanges:
The calendar entries should show the organizers name instead of the
seminar title. Also only seminars with free seats should be visible.
I'm not familar with m:n-relational querys. Can someone give me a hint
for such a query?

Many thanks
Sönke