[TYPO3-calendar] Backend configuration by TSconfig (TCEFORM)

Markus Floyed floyed at gmx.net
Sat Jul 21 20:44:45 CEST 2012

Hello,

is it possible to configure the available backend forms of the cal
extension by TSconfig?

By default backend fields could be disabled, renamed by TSconfig in the
following way:

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.[my_ext_pi1].sDEF.[myField].disabled = 1
(in this example the field "myField" will be hide)

But anything I tried, nothing will work in the calendar extension.
For example, I would like to hide the calendar name field with the
following TSconfig:

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.sDEF.calendarName.disabled = 1
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.cal.sDEF.calendarName.disabled = 1
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.cal_pi1.sDEF.calendarName.disabled = 1
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.tx_cal.sDEF.calendarName.disabled = 1
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.tx_cal_pi.sDEF.calendarName.disabled = 1

Thanks for all suggestions and hints.

regards
    Markus

--
I currently use TYPO3 version 4.5.17 with calendar base 1.4.3