[TYPO3-calendar] cal_ts_service: Every event from seminars lasts 3 hours

Sönke Hartung hartung.germany at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:36:59 CEST 2012

Hello List,

I'm using cal_ts_service to show seminars (tx_seminars) in cal.
Unfortunately every seminar is shown with a duration of 3 hours, no
matter which endtime I choose. The begintime is always correct.

I'm using the default configuration with this TS:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.display.seminars {
   externalPlugin = 1
   externalPlugin.singleViewPid = 272
   externalPlugin.additionalParams = tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=###UID###

   startTimeField = starttime
   endTimeField = endtime
   defaultLength = 90

   event.event.defaultEventLength = 5400
   event_select.selectFields = tx_seminars_seminars.*,
tx_seminars_seminars.title as mytitle
}

This TS is active only on the page containing the cal-view.

I do not use the seminars timeslot records. All start and end times are
defined directly in the seminar record. Therefore I changed the SQL query.

Furthermore the link to the Singeview page won't work.

The created Link should look like this:
http://example.com/seminars.0.html?&tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=1684

But i get this (I entered linebreaks for better reading):
http://example.com/seminars.0.html?&tx_cal_controller[view]=event
&tx_cal_controller[type]=tx_cal_ts_service
&tx_cal_controller[uid]=1666
&tx_cal_controller[ts_table]=seminars
&tx_cal_controller[lastview]=view-week|page_id-287
&tx_cal_controller[year]=2012
&tx_cal_controller[month]=07
&tx_cal_controller[day]=16
&cHash=3d962110f44aeb9aba4dedcfd7b9900f

Nothing to see from my additionalParams.

Can anybody give me some hints, please?

Many thanks and kind regards
Sönke