[TYPO3-calendar] cal 1.4.1 released - call for feedback and testing

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Wed Jul 20 20:38:25 CEST 2011

All,

as you may have noticed, Jeff has released cal base 1.4.1 to TER.

This is a bugfix release for 1.4, with brought many new functionality,
re-factored code and performance improvements.

The bug fix version has now several fixes that showed up in the last weeks:
- Fixed bug with events that span multiple weeks.
- additional fixes for scheduler integration during Frontend Editing.
- multiple fixes for the new standard styles (esp. in year view)
- Added support for timezones and improved exception handling in iCal export
- Added instructions for custom fields in Frontend Editing.
- several small bugs in the templates got fixed as well

I want to thank everybody that contributed bug reports, filed in patches
or manual updates - and Mario, who put most of this into code!

But, beside this, I have one request to all of you: Can you help us with
testing? For now, we have 11 issues that are in status "needs feedback". [1]

So, if you want to do us a favor: Can you spend some time, test some of
these points (or other functions as well!), comment the bugs or file in
new reports.

Thank you in advance!

Thomas

[1]http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/calendar/issues?fixed_version_id=209&set_filter=1&status_id=o