[TYPO3-calendar] Limiting number and type of attachments?

Max Drees maxdrees at mail.upb.de
Wed Jul 20 10:40:31 CEST 2011

Hello,

first of all, thank you for the hint. However, if I adjust the number of
attachments via the tca, then every calendar on the system is affected.
In my special case, there are two calendars, each administrated by a
different group.

Is there a way to limit the number of attachments without affecting the
calendar of the other group?

Greetings,
Max Drees