[TYPO3-calendar] table 'tx_cal_index' is empty

Dipl-Ing. Stefan Padberg post at webskriptorium.com
Fri Jul 15 10:54:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I presume the import mechanism of Typo3 to be a part of the problem.
The Typo3 admin is not really forced to check the md5 sum of imported
t3x-files. You just click "install" - and that's it. Did you ever check
if it's correct? I didn't.

But I will in the future.

Regards
Stefan

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:41:32 +0200, Thomas Kowtsch wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> On 13.07.2011 23:29, Stefan Padberg wrote:
>> I de-installed the whole thing, completely, and then re-installed -
>> and
>> now it works.
>
> ?!? Do you have anything special in your installation? Any further
> extensions like tt_address, partner, ... which maybe got installed
> somewhat different?
>
>> Things can be so easy...
>
> Not really. I re-tried it on my own: A blank local install, no
> further extensions except cc_debug, install of cal, a standard
> templated used i other sites as well - and yes, it worked by
> following
> the steps in the manual.
>
> So I guess that there must be some kind of interference we don't know
> - but that's not the way it's meant to be...
>
> Thomas

webskriptorium.com
Typo3 Dienstleistungen
:: Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Padberg Wuppertal