[TYPO3-calendar] table 'tx_cal_index' is empty

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Thu Jul 14 21:41:32 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

On 13.07.2011 23:29, Stefan Padberg wrote:
> I de-installed the whole thing, completely, and then re-installed - and
> now it works.

?!? Do you have anything special in your installation? Any further
extensions like tt_address, partner, ... which maybe got installed
somewhat different?

> Things can be so easy...

Not really. I re-tried it on my own: A blank local install, no further
extensions except cc_debug, install of cal, a standard templated used i
other sites as well - and yes, it worked by following the steps in the
manual.

So I guess that there must be some kind of interference we don't know -
but that's not the way it's meant to be...

Thomas