[TYPO3-calendar] Cal 1.4.0 Workspace problem

Marc Wöhlken woehlken at quadracom.de
Wed Jul 20 23:16:43 CEST 2011

Hi!
I discovered a strange behavior of cal records when working with workspaces.

Every record created in a workspace and published by the workspace owner
will not be visible in FE. When looking into the cal record I see a
small text "First draft version" right below the title field.

When saving the record in live workspace this little text vanishes and
the record is correctly displayed in FE.

Is this a possible bug or caused by some misconfiguration of our workspaces?

We use a three step workspace enviroment (editor,chief
editor,publisher/workspace owner).

Any ides?

Regards
Marc

Marc Wöhlken                     TYPO3 certified integrator

Quadracom - Proffe & Wöhlken

Rembertistraße 32              WWW: http://www.quadracom.de
D-28203 Bremen                E-Mail: woehlken at quadracom.de
______________             PGP-Key: http://pgp.quadracom.de