[TYPO3-calendar] Prev and next links in month_small

René Ott rene.ott at ososoft.de
Sat Dec 3 19:43:58 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

does this mean the prev and next links are only available for the new
templates? Unfortunately the other templates (week,day,list,...) are
using the old ones why switiching now is not possible.

Is there any way to get the prev and next links working for the old
monthsmall template?

Best regards,
René