[TYPO3-calendar] Prev and next links in month_small

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sat Dec 3 16:16:33 CET 2011

Hi Hartmut,

On 02.12.2011 12:09, Hartmut Steglich wrote:
> in version 1.4.2 the small month calendar seems to use the template file
> defined in newSmallMonthTemplate. So changing the template defined in
> monthSmallTemplate can not work.

"It depends" - on wether you're using the old classic templates or the
new ones (see chapter "Updating to version 1.4") For the new standard
templates you're right.

> Couldn't find any documentation of this change to newSmallMonthTemplate
> yet.

Woops. You're absolutely right that there still needs to be some more
documentation on the used templates. We already started to work on this
and started a new chapter ("Template Files and Markers"). Please feel
free to submit either a feature request or drop some lines here in the
newsgroup if you have ideas what to change, add, ...

> But there should be a switch somewhere to use monthSmallTemplate ...

Yes, see above :-)

Regards,

Thomas