[TYPO3-4-3] Get rid of source+dummy, source and dummy package

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-n0-spam- at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:13:38 CET 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> So my goal was to make that easier, and as dummy only contains some
> folder and 4 files i thought, why not create them on the fly. Then we
> have only one package for complete and for update, and file copy +
> folder create is an easy job

Less is more. So I agree on Kamper*'s principle here.

So renaming "dummy" as "Starter kit" is already less misleading. Making
sure that files and folders creations are just made with 1-2-3 seems the
next logical step.

And having ready-to-go templates and eye candy is for 4.5.

[*] There's way too much Steffen in this thread ;)

Patrick