[TYPO3-project-4-3] New back-end login looks

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Nov 9 22:01:32 CET 2009

W dniu 2009-11-09 21:01, Stephan Petzl pisze:

ellou'

> Friends of me and I agreed that this login screen has neither a good
> usability nor a clean look (maybe the second point is a matter of taste,
> but i guess most people will agree that there is too much grey on the
> screen).
>
> The login page is the first impression people have from TYPO3 when they
> use it the first time- so i think it's important to fix these issues.

I do not agree... :) I definitely do not like the previous login pages
(3.x, 4.x) this is first one I really like :)

it's closed box and every that is required is just in front of user. In
older versions I always had a impression that it's... I don't know how
to explain it... I had impression that there's some element outside the
main area, so many times I was looking carefully to find it....

Of course there's no such "almost-invisible" element...

Finally: De gustibus est non disputandum :)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)

Polish TYPO3 Community Proud Member