[TYPO3-project-4-3] New back-end login looks

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Nov 9 21:06:06 CET 2009

Hi,

> Friends of me and I agreed that this login screen has neither a good
> usability nor a clean look (maybe the second point is a matter of taste,
> but i guess most people will agree that there is too much grey on the
> screen).
>
> The login page is the first impression people have from TYPO3 when they
> use it the first time- so i think it's important to fix these issues.

I agree. I really liked much more the one from 4.2 (in a look and feel point of view, not technical).

@Georg, of course, changing the login screen let us do what we want (and this is what I did for one of my project) but having something attractive is a should have.

I did not test but perhaps, as said, simply changing the background to white would already be better...

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en