[TYPO3-project-4-3] New back-end login looks

Moreno Feltscher moreno at luagsh.ch
Wed Nov 11 07:24:05 CET 2009

I absolutely agree! This new login screen looks ugly.. It doesn't fit the
TYPO3 basic design at all. I liked the clear and clean login screens in
the past; this is the way we should go. All this fancy colors an box
styles are out of fashion, modern design looks quite different..

So please, please dear HCI team, take a look at this and come up with a
new design..

Cheers,
Moreno