[TYPO3-project-4-3] Listmodule: Show clipboard->Select Clipboard #x -> See checkboxes

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Sun May 3 05:51:01 CEST 2009

Hi Uschi !

> as this was discussed in the hci-already and I myself stumbled over this
> useful feature only recently (and then did not realise how I activated
> that feature) I am all for what in the hci-thread seems to think: show
> those checkboxes as soon as extended view is enabled. Just a hint in a
> title attribute is just not sufficient in and for my eyes ;-)

Why those checkboxes are not visible by default is because no numbered
clipboard is selected by default...

So we can

1. Make the assumption that clipboard #1 is chosen by default in listmode ?

or

2. When the copy icon is clicked, we ask user which clipboard he wanna use?

#1 is easier to implement... Do you really know lots of people using
those additional clipboards ?

Patrick