[TYPO3-project-4-3] Listmodule: Show clipboard->Select Clipboard #x -> See checkboxes

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat May 2 16:15:58 CEST 2009

Hey all,

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
> I know such issue must/could happen also on HCI list but anyway...
>
> Here's the rant:
>
> I've used TYPO3 for many years before knowing that you could use the
> List module to perform non-continuous selections for Copy, Edit and
> Delete items.
>
> Could we put a hint in: <td class="col-clipboard" nowrap="nowrap"/> ?
>
> Patrick
>
> UPDATE: It was discussed in HCI in 2007:
> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-hci/2007-November/001976.html

as this was discussed in the hci-already and I myself stumbled over this useful feature only recently (and then did not
realise how I activated that feature) I am all for what in the hci-thread seems to think: show those checkboxes as soon
as extended view is enabled. Just a hint in a title attribute is just not sufficient in and for my eyes ;-)

Uschi