[TYPO3-project-4-3] Listmodule: Show clipboard->Select Clipboard #x -> See checkboxes

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun May 3 08:09:43 CEST 2009

Hi Patrick and *
Patrick Gaumond schrieb:

> Why those checkboxes are not visible by default is because no numbered
> clipboard is selected by default...
>
> So we can
>
> 1. Make the assumption that clipboard #1 is chosen by default in listmode ?
>
> or
>
> 2. When the copy icon is clicked, we ask user which clipboard he wanna use?
>
> #1 is easier to implement... Do you really know lots of people using
> those additional clipboards ?

Hmmm, actually I do not know what the clipboard has to do with it at all. You do not need a clipboard for copy and cut,
but not for edit and delete. And if you want to copy multiple items, why should you be forced to use clipboard 1 instead
of the normal one? Cannot we simply show those checkboxes as soon as extended view is switched on?

Uschi