[TYPO3-project-4-3] New Backend?

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Fri Jun 5 17:43:24 CEST 2009

> As far as the discussion itself goes, I think we don't need a new
> backend, but a editor-focused, trimmed down and easy to configurable
> backend view.

Right you are.

It might be possible to use the new "roles" feature to trim down the
backend. Maybe it is possible to ship the backend with some predefined
roles.

Are there any rules/plans for v5 yet? I agree that a new backend concept
is worth only if we can reuse it for Typo3 v5.

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)