[TYPO3-project-4-3] "AdmPanel" and "Preview" is outputted after closing </html>

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Jun 2 10:47:21 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> btw - why is that such important? You validate a page never with
> admPanel visible, so where is the problem? For me it's kind of puristic
> wish to have development valid, but purpose for this is to get all
> running and analyze errors.

Well Steffen, for shure, it does not matter really or bother any one...
I just wondered why "a system with aims to produce best websites in
world ;) is not able to handle correct html output at his admin features".
So i asked for reasons, and as far as I see after this discussion:
  - it has been introduced there some time ago because it was easy, fast
and worked
  - It's there since early times, no one touched it
  - It seems not to be very hard, to refactor the behviour

At a result I see: there is another point where we EASILY may improve
our beloved cms at place customers/users etc. will SEE it. Code cleanup
is good, but no "enduser" will get to know, cleaning up this part they
would recognize --> one additional plus to TYPO3

Just to share my thoughts why I was behind this topic.

regards

Steffen