[TYPO3-project-4-3] What is missing?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Jan 21 05:35:58 CET 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>>> * list view - the sponsored project is postponed, but there are a lot of
>>> issues that could be solved
>> Har har. The list module is ... You really think one can do something
>> with the *current* code?
>
> i can understand, but i will try to do something with *current* code.
> It's one of the most important tools in TYPO3, so it should be enhanced ;-)

Yeah, the code is a total mess and its hard to not produce new side
effects if you change something.

But as Steffen mentioned we will have to live with this module for at
least one major version. So I don't see a reason why we shouldn't fix
some bugs or integrate features, especially if we already have some code
for some of the open issues.

Some minor things even happened already:
#8787: titles length in list module
#9797: waste of time in LIST module with LOISmode

Pending / Work:
#5466: Page selector for the list module (type: feature, status:
pending, trunk, needs reviews)
#9861: Second page of results in list-module with ordering flaw (type:
bugfix, status: pending, trunk and 4.2, needs reviews)
#2859: expand/collapse BE list (type: feature, status: needs clean up
but is basically working imho, trunk)

Regards
Christian