[TYPO3-project-4-3] indexed_search for 4.3

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Mon Sep 15 15:02:38 CEST 2008

Hi.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> You can see something close in functionality here:
> http://scan.vara.nl/pg.9-8.archief.htm It is *not* my extension there
> but I got inspiration from this web site. There are first [on/off],
> previous [on/off], dots-previous [on/off], page list [configurable
> number of before/after], dots-next [on/off], next [on/off], last links
> [on/off].

This indeed sounds very very neat and it would be great to have it
available.

But I think we have some special situation for indexed_search, which has
been discussed a bit in BT [1]:

indexed_search can have many parameters, which would have probably to be
transfered as GET-params using a generalized pagebrowser or
tx_pagebrowse_pi1. The patch in [1] therefore suggests the possibility
to create a pagebrowser with submit buttons and hidden input fields to
submit those parameters by POST.

Could tx_pagebrowse_pi1 be used to do that (render pagebrowser "links"
as submit buttons and putting in hidden input fields)?

If not, I would be happy to have at least an optional (meaning:
configurable to use) solution _within_ indexed_search that uses submit
buttons as pagebrowser.

Cheers
Ralf

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1347