[TYPO3-project-4-3] indexed_search for 4.3

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Mon Sep 15 15:21:13 CEST 2008

Adding an examplary reference that uses submit buttons for page browsing
indexed_search results - which might be of help to see how it's meant by
looking at the HTML source (unfortunately, it's in german only currently):

http://www.ea-aw.de/de/website/website-durchsuchen.html (you may want to
search for "akademie").

Cheers
Ralf