[TYPO3-project-4-3] Special Configuration for CEs

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Jun 28 19:11:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

Daniel Pšötzinger wrote:
> Ok for plugins thats an idea: But I would prefer to have this defined by
> the plugin itself (e.g. the plugin can have a field called override
> Typoscript - and it can manage merging the array itself - it can even be
> a idea for extbase and the configuration object)

I like the thought of that feature generally and not only for plugins
because it gives a lot of flexibility but I can also understand your
reasoning here.

So I had some stray thought I wanted to share:

How about a new condition that checks for content element id? We have a
condition check for pages so why not for content elements? With that it
would be possible to have different configurations for elements on one
page but without the loss of a centralized typoscript structure.

What do you think?

Regards,

Susanne