[TYPO3-project-4-3] Call for suggestions: Unit tests for the 4.x core

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Jul 20 18:37:33 CEST 2008

Hi Olly,

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> * What's the exact title?

The title currently isn't fixed yet; I'll post it here when we have
decided on a final title.

> * When would you like to start working on it and when did you plan to be
> finished?

I plan to start within the next 4 weeks (if all goes well) and then
finish it within 6 months.

> * Are you going to publish the textual results to the public and is the
> language English?

Yes and yes. :-)

> For some parts it's real hard to write tests since many things are
> "glued" in a single function

I know - finding out which things will make testing harder is one of the
questions of the thesis.

> (e.g. in t3lib_TCEmain) but here are my faves:

Thanks for your suggestions! So the current score (and thus probably my
priorities) is this:

t3lib_TCEmain     *****
tslib_content     ****
t3lib_div         ***