[TYPO3-project-4-3] MVC for 4.3?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:36:38 CEST 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1214977971.13421.typo3-project-4-3 at lists.netfielders.de>Mart
in Kutschker <masi-no at spam-typo3.org> wrote:
>  Christoph Koehler schrieb:
>>   In article

>> <mailman.1.1214909004.7529.typo3-project-4-3 at lists.netfielders.de>Mar
>>  ti n Kutschker <masi-no at spam-typo3.org> wrote:

>>>    But if it's so far ahead it shouldn't be part of 4.x unless
>>> ready. If tha API's not stable and the performance isn't there I
>>> see no way FLOW3can be integrated as a sysext.
>>
>>>    Masi
>>
>>   Oh I am not talking about sysext. Sure, maybe eventually, but for
>> now I want the opportunity to start rewriting my extensions with
>> FLOW3 and have them work in v4. Installing gimme-five locally and
>> declaring it a dependency in my extensions is all I need. We can
>> talk about core inclusion later.

>  So what was the point of this thread? I thought it was
> aboutadditions/changes to the Core as the name of this list implies.

The point is the discussion about a MVC framework for v4, which I
still think should be FLOW3 and gimme-five, just not right away. Since
the MVC discussion was started in this list, I thought it useful to
point to FLOW3 in said discussion. No need to be so hostile.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 386 days.
You should really try it!