[TYPO3-install] Error when trasferring typo3 web code from one server to another

sandeep prabhu sandeepa.prabhu at manipalsystems.com
Wed Nov 20 13:54:21 CET 2013

Iam working on TYPO3 CMS ver. 4.5.20. The website is running fine in online server. But i want to transfer the site to other server. I have placed the code in the server, uploaded MySql Database and changed DB configuration in localconf.php file. After doing all the changes i could loggen in into admin panel of the site. But i could not view the front end part. It was showing error as "page not found". Later i disabled the domain, which was created in admin part of the website. Now it showing error as

Oops, an error occured!

The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root! <br /><br />(Broken rootline (failed on page with uid 1))

Can anybody please help me to solve this issue??

Thanks in advance.