[TYPO3-install] Login problem

Marius Laukaitis marius at osystem.lt
Thu Sep 7 16:37:57 CEST 2006

I installed TYPO3 on my PC. I'm using Win2k SP4, Apache 2.2.3, PHP
5.2.0RC4, MySQL 5.0.24a. After instalation i wanted to login in
administration section (BackEnd), but got this message: Your login
attempt did not succeed. Make sure to spell your username and password
correctly, including upper/lowercase characters. Then I created a new
"admin" user, but nothing changed, I can't login into BackEnd. What
should I do?
P.S. I tried to solve this problem by reinstalling TYPO3. I reinstalled
it more than 5 times. This didn't help.
--

Pagarbiai,

Marius Laukaitis