[TYPO3-install] Blank page after installation

Michael Setzer michael.setzer at web.de
Mon Sep 11 16:10:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just installed TYPO3 4.0.2 on a freshly installed Debian Testing running an
Apache 2.0.55 with PHP5.

I followed the instructions in the INSTALL.txt and extracted the
typo3_src-4.0.2.tar.gz and the dummy-4.0.2.tar.gz into the same directory in
the DocumentRoot of my VirtualHost. After that I moved the files from
dummy-4.0.2/ up one level and recreated the typo3_src link and opened the
browser.

But only a blank page appears and there seems to be no way to bring TYPO3
alive...

I appreciate any help!

Regards, Michael