[TYPO3-GSoC] Exams! :-(

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Mon May 13 09:12:17 CEST 2013

Hej Puja,

i have been busy lately, but we - all the mentors -  are currently discussing, reviewing, ranking all submitted proposals and try to find appropriate mentors for the projects.
This will still take a while. Actually we will do this till May 22nd and will let you know, if we have any questions or suggestions regarding your proposal.

Good luck with your exams!
 Tobias