[TYPO3-GSoC] Exams! :-(

puja singh singh.puja92 at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 06:19:16 CEST 2013

Hi Kostya ! :-)

My exams are still going on,so basically,I am not able to do much work recently! However,if I get some time in between,I try to study a few codes or learn the typo script! I have a working typo3,and as soon as I get free,I will create my blog (the t3blog) and one more site with typo3,if possible.
What about you (I see,you are a google developer. :) )

Regards
Puja