[TYPO3-GSoC] Exams! :-(

Kostya Polosin user0403 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 10:03:13 CEST 2013

Well, not a developer and just learning, but there is a great desire to be
him !!!) I'm with my friends organized a GDG community in our city and try
to make the world a better place))) So far, our team is young, but I think
we will find a lot of interesting things in the future!
https://developers.google.com/groups/directory/
--->  http://luhansk.gdg.org.ua/  <---   If interested here's our website)

About typo3 work in full swing) So far so good, but I think in the course
of further study may have questions!

Good luck with exams!