[TYPO3-GSoC] Re: Status Update: BuilderFoundation & TemplateBuilder

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 06:53:08 CEST 2013

Update: 02August 2013

ⓘ Mapped out the APIs of jQuery and QueryPath: http://bit.ly/blobquery-apicomparison
✔ Created some dummy (non-functional) examples to show how I envision working with files in boilerplates/derivatives via BlobQuery

http://bit.ly/15BRD00

Creating classes everywhere to show how the API works felt like it would be hard to talk about.
So I created this doc that shows how I envision the API will look in PHP.

➜ Work with Robert to figure out next steps
➜ Post to the Flow forum to get feedback on the API.

ⓘ I'm moving from Utah to Virginia (as mentioned in my project proposal)
- Pack moving truck & leave Utah August 9th
- Arrive in Virginia August 15th (late)
- Throwing a BBQ for any neighbors who come help us unpack Saturday August 17th (in Buena Vista, Virginia. If anyone is nearby, ask for my address and please come!). Sarah's making her amazing ribs.
ⓘ My laptops and sketchbook will be easily accessible to me so that I can work on this project whenever I get a chance, though I don't expect to have reliable internet so I won't really be able to post updates until I get to VA.

ⓘ Check my previous posts for a list of links...

~~~
Legend:

✔ done
➜ next steps