[TYPO3-GSoC] oAuth layer for TYPO3 authentification

Markus Günther mail at markus-guenther.de
Sun Apr 21 22:29:45 CEST 2013

Hi Geetakshi,

great to see that everything works and that we have one more contributor.
If you want to build a community maybe tymmek oft the Extbase team is your man. He actually has aCommunity project based on TYPO3 Extbase.

- http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/community
- http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-community

If i can help you with more hints, just ask :)

Greets Markus