[TYPO3-GSoC] oAuth layer for TYPO3 authentification

geetakshi geetakshi.19 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 21:23:31 CEST 2013

Hi,
I have been able to setup Typo3 Git repository and fixed a pretty easy bug (Thanks to markus and christian for helping me). I will be trying to fix more bugs now, since I now understand the process much better. I was interested in developing a community/system extension of oAuth layer as my GSoC Project. I tried out some developer documentation available at http://wiki.typo3.org/Overview_Developer_Manuals, understanding how Git/Gerrit works and started with some documentation for Core and Extension development. It would be great if someone could give me a few pointers in the right direction?

Thanks,
Geetakshi