[TYPO3-GSoC] oAuth layer for TYPO3 authentification

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Mon Apr 22 09:11:16 CEST 2013

Hej Markus, Hej Geetakshi,

Am 21.04.2013 um 22:29 schrieb Markus Günther <mail at markus-guenther.de>:

> Hi Geetakshi,
>
> great to see that everything works and that we have one more contributor.

I think Geetakshi dont want to build something with the EXT:community, but want to create a "community extension" (an extension provided/build by someone from the community).
The idea he choose is the OAuth Layer for Frontend and Backend authentifications.

@geetakshi: if you have questions about the suggested idea, please try to get in touch with Sebasitan Michaelsen, who provided the idea in the wiki.

regards
   tobias