[TYPO3-GSoC] TYPO3-gsoc Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

karthik k karthikmostwanted at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:09:43 CET 2010

I would like to contribute to User Administration module. I'm good with php
skills and i'm new to opensource programming. I was web admin for placements
of my institute last year and being a part of the placement team i developed
php scripts and modules for managing users and companies and maintaining
levels of separation between them.
I could be very helpful if someone could  guide me through typo3 for
developing this module as I'm new to typo3. I'm already working on it and
few suggestions could be very helpful.